We believe that health isn’t just about what you put in your body, it’s about everything around you. We bring you a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet® called Get Clean®.
No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
Rivals or outperforms 20 national leading brands.
You would spend $3400 for ready to use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate – just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
* Based on comparing number of uses as set forth on product labels of conventional, ready-to-use cleaners.
Did you know?
- Over 90% of poison exposures happen at home.
- Common chlorine bleach is the #1 household chemical involved in poisonings.
- Organic pollutants, found in many common cleaners and even air fresheners, have levels 2 to 5 times higher inside your home than out.
- Common cleaners give off fumes that can potentially increase the risk of kids developing asthma, the most common chronic childhood disease.
- 1 in 13 school-aged children has asthma. Rates in children under 5 increased more than 160% from 1980 –1994.
- If your home is anything like the average U.S. home, you generate more than 20 pounds of household hazardous waste each year (the EPA designates toilet cleaners, tub and tile cleaners, oven cleaners, and bleach as hazardous waste).